Start a company, together. In 6 months.
The Startup Leadership Program (SLP) is a highly selective, global, world-class training program and lifelong global network for outstanding founders, leaders, and innovators who want to become startup CEOs.
- Learn: investors, founders, and operators share their outlooks, best practices, and stories from the trenches.
- Business Idea
- Product Portfolio
- Revenue Model
- Customer Portfolio
- Market Position
- Sales and Service
- Communications and PR
- Production and Deliveries
- Ownership and Board
- Business Processes
- Legal Issues
- Connect: vibrant community of experts, mentors, cofounders, and fellows collaborating and helping each other.
- Engage: customer development, market sizing, pitch and product/service feedback sessions to generate rapid fire feedback allowing you to keep the momentum going.
- And more…
- Just a tip of the iceberg. We welcome ambitious founders who want to startup, execute, go (SUEGO).
- Application deadline: Join the Waitlist for SLP19
- Kick-off: February 2021 (SLP18)
Fees and Funding
- No equity is taken. Access to the program is $450 USD (or five installments of $90).
How to Apply
- Complete the applicaton form
- Respond to any questions or interview requests