Scale your company and grow as a leader, surrounded by top founders.
Startup Boost (SBX) is a global tech startup pre accelerator aimed at working with great early stage entrepreneurs to prepare them for accelerator programs, seed investment and revenue (AIR).
- Learn: investors, founders, and operators share their outlooks, best practices, and stories from the trenches.
- Induction. Meet your cohort, speakers, mentors and get a deep dive into what’s going to happen over the program and what you need to do to make the most from the program.
- Customer Development. Learn how to make the most of your time with customers and getting to the bottom of what they need from your startup and turn these lessons.
- Pitch And Presentation Skills. Get best practice tips on how to ensure your presentation and pitch skills communicate your company effectively, clearly and connect with your customers.
- Market Sizing. Understand how to breakdown markets to see how big your potential customer can be and start working on how to take the right steps in addressing this new business.
- Building Product that Matters. Hear from industry expert speakers on the factors that go into making products that your users and customers will care about to make your startup a necessary item for their everyday way of doing things.
- Venture Funding and Accelerators. Get insights into what role accelerators, seed and venture funding may play in the future of your startup and how best to deal with them at the right time for your business.
- Global Demo Day. 48hours of access for our global Angel and VC network to see the startups across the Spring 2021 cohort.
- Connect: vibrant community of experts, mentors, cofounders, and fellows collaborating and helping each other.
- Engage: customer development, market sizing, pitch and product/service feedback sessions to generate rapid fire feedback allowing you to keep the momentum going.
- And more…
- Just a tip of the iceberg. We welcome ambitious founders who want to grow and scale.
- Application deadline: Join the Waitlist for SBX2
- Kick-off: April 2021 (SBX1)
Fees and Funding
- No fees or equity taken. The program is sponsored by #GiveFirst community stakeholders.
How to Apply
- Complete the applicaton form
- Respond to any questions or interview requests