Start a company, together. In 10 weeks.
The Kauffman FastTrac (KFT) is a ten-week remote program that brings together an incredible group of founders who are in the early stages of building their next startup. We combine the power of community, world-class speakers, and customized support to help you explore, validate and launch your first venture.
- Application deadline: Apply Now for KFT1 and KFT2
- Kick-off: August 2021 (KFT1), March 2022 (KFT2)
- Learn: investors, founders, and operators share their outlooks, best practices, and stories from the trenches.
- Connect: vibrant community of experts, mentors, cofounders, and fellows collaborating and helping each other.
- Engage: product/service development, pitch and product/service feedback sessions to generate rapid fire feedback allowing you to iterate faster.
- And more…
- Just a tip of the iceberg. We welcome ambitious founders who want to startup, execute, go (SUEGO).
Fees and Funding
- No fees or equity taken. The program is sponsored by #GiveFirst community stakeholders.
How to Apply
- Complete the applicaton form
- Respond to any questions or interview requests