Let’s face it, the entrepreneur’s journey is different for everyone, and different challenges occur along the way. So to make your life a little easier, we created a guide that identifies various resources in the Greater Washington, D.C. Region. It is split into four sections to help you navigate the information:
- ARRIVE: General info about the region’s community and culture, including some notable startups and resources.
- EXLPORE: Listing of the niche community groups, and general meetups and events you can take advantage of.
- LEARN: Educational components, from paid programs to FREE self-study.
- RAISE: So you want to raise money? Well, There’s more than 90 Incubators and Venture Capital Firms in the region.
- WORK: Opportunities to work at a startup, office space for your startup, and list of Accelerators and other community programs.
- TIPS: How to begin engaging. Very simple a la Nike: “Just Do.”
Updates Every Quarter
As with anything else in life, things change. We try to update the guide every quarter to incorporate changes.
Remember, #GiveFirst and let’s help each other out. That’s the foundation for making this ecosystem the best it can be.
– Steven A. Rodriguez, Worldwide Community Strategist